Monday, February 20, 2006

New to blogging


Hello. I want to introduce myself as a newcomer to blogging but someone deeply interested in and committed to an open discussion about the pressing education/cultural/political issues we are facing in the US these days. I hope that our collective intelligence will be a force for thoughtful, philosophically informed progressive change.

Currently I teach philosophical foundations of education and other related courses in the Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions at Fairfield University, a Jesuit campus in Connecticut.

I am looking forward to the dialogue.

6 comments:

Craig A. Cunningham said...

Welcome to the conspiracy, Wendy.

Can you add a picture to your post? -Craig

A. G. Rud said...

Welcome aboard, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

hi

Jake Olson said...

Hello Wendy. I too am a fairly new blogger here at Fairfield University. I am a Junior here at Fairfield. I am currently taking a class on blogging. Let me tell you I greatly enjoy doing it, and think that it helps me to stay more connected with the class. I think that most, if not all of your students will thouroughly enjoy using this blogging 'thing' as an educational tool. Happy Blogging!

Manny said...

Hi Wendy.
Glad to see you in the 21st century. I tried to sign up and found that I was signing on to post my own blog not to participate in yours. I can't type fast enough and the onset of senile psychosis is nigh, so I quit. Meanwhile. I'll regularly watch you and your colleagues, some of whom are incredibly verbose, with great interest. By the way I'm fully retired now and enjoyIng it. All the best
Manny